I am a second year PhD student at the University of Warwick under Marcin Jurdzinski.
Research InterestsI am currently working on Parity games. But my research interests broadly are:
- Logic, Automata, Games
- Complexity Theory
- Algebraic Automata Theory
EducationI did my got my B.Sc(Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science from Chennai Mathematical Institue (CMI)
PublicationsMy DBLP page.
- I am currently a Teaching Assistant for CS260, Algorithms.
- I was a teaching assistant for CS259, Formal Methods and CS260, Algorithms in the academic year 2019-20 at Warwick.
- In CMI, I was a part of the teaching team for Games on Graphs, Data Mining and Machine Learning, Advanced Algorithms, Theory of Computation, and Introduction to programming: Haskell.
- I was a teaching assistant for Design and Analysis of Algorithms at NPTEL MOOC.